Volkswagen Offers Flood Relief Assistance to Owners
Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia (VPCM) today has launched a nationwide Flood Relief programme for all Volkswagen owners affected by the recent flood disaster, particularly in the northern states of Malaysia.
The Flood Relief programme aims to assist Volkswagen owners whose vehicles have been damaged by the floods, by offering a 30 percent discount off the total invoice (which includes parts and labour).
"Our customers up in Penang affected by this disaster are already struggling to cope with the loss or damage of their homes and belongings, so we hope our contribution will provide some respite and relieve their burden, said the Managing Director of VPCM, Mr. Erik Winter. "On behalf of VPCM, we would like to offer our thoughts and prayers to them and all affected residents through this difficult period."
The Volkswagen Flood Relief programme will run till 28 February 2018.
Customers are urged to send their affected vehicles to the nearest Volkswagen service centre for assessment and repair.
* Terms and conditions apply
1. This offer is only valid at our Volkswagen authorised service centre (Peninsular Malaysia only)
2. Parts discount is only valid for Volkswagen genuine parts and lubricants sold at Volkswagen authorised service centre only
3. This is only applicable for Volkswagen vehicles sold by Volkswagen authorised dealers
4. All genuine parts replaced will enjoy a 2 year warranty (standard warranty terms and conditions apply)
5. All flood-affected vehicles must be accompanied with a police report.