3 Years Free Maintenance
Three-Year Free Maintenance.
All Volkswagen cars registered from the 1st of January 2018 are eligible, regardless of model. The three-year free maintenance programme on Volkswagen cars will help provide peace of mind to owners as the cost of caring for their cars will be taken up by Volkswagen.
This programme covers all maintenance costs, as per the standard maintenance schedule with the exception of wear-and-tear parts such as brake discs, pads, windscreen wipers and bulbs.
The owners of the cars will also need to follow the service schedule at authorised Volkswagen service centres or risk voiding the coverage.
* Terms and conditions apply to all of the above.
1. Servicing of the vehicle must be done at a Volkswagen Authorised Service Centre only.
2. The Three (3) Free Periodic Maintenance is not exchangeable for cash.
3. Wear & tear items are not included.
4. The Free Periodic Maintenance services are subject to intervals as stated below:
15,000 KM or 1 Year (whichever comes first)
30,000 KM or 2 Years (whichever comes first)
45,000 KM or 3 Years (whichever comes first)