Volkswagen has a history of electric mobility? There's probably not much to tell
yet, some might think. But the reality is somewhat different: Volkswagen began
conducting research into purely electrically powered vehicles back in the early
Petter Solberg's last appearance in the World Rally Championship came back in 2012.
But in a few days, at the end of October, the 2003 world champion returns - in a
Polo GTI R5. As always, he can count on the support of his motorsport-mad family.
The New Beetle has united tradition and lifestyle since its launch in 1998. It and
its successor, which was introduced in 2011, have attracted millions of fans around
the world. The last car will be produced in 2019.
The information, pictures, colours, and specifications contained within the
Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. website are presented as a
general guide to the products and accessories offered by Volkswagen Passenger Cars
Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. as website reproduction processes cannot reproduce the actual
exterior colour and design appearance. Although every effort has been made to
ensure that such information is correct and up to date, no warranty is provided
that all such information is reliable, complete, accurate or without error. In some
cases pictures of overseas models may be shown as a guide. Therefore, Volkswagen
Passenger Cars Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. does not accept liability for damages of any
kind resulting from the access or use of this site and its contents. See your
Volkswagen dealer to confirm colours/model availability when ordering your vehicle.
Apple CarPlay® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android Auto™ is a
registered trademark of Google Inc. MirrorLink® is a registered trademark of Car
Connectivity Consortium LLC.
Terms and conditions apply.
Prices valid from 1st September 2018 inclusive of SST.
1. The Three (3) Years Free Periodic Maintenance is subject to Intervals as stated
- 15,000 KM or 1 Year (whichever comes first).
- 30,000 KM or 2 Years (whichever comes first).
- 45,000 KM or 3 Years (whichever comes first).
- The three (3) years free periodic maintenance is applicable to all model
- Servicing must be in Volkswagen Authorised Service Centres only.
- Maintenance service as per standard maintenance table only. (Excluding wear and
- The three (3) years free periodic maintenance is not exchangeable for cash.