Volkswagen Oil Service
A short stop for a long engine life.
Extend the life of your engine - with Volkswagen Oil Service. Your advantages: We change engine oil, filters and seals with our know-how as a manufacturer. And we only use engine oils and parts that were specially developed for your Volkswagen.
Volkswagen Genuine Engine Oil
For better protection, improved performance and reliability
Get your 1L Volkswagen Genuine Engine Oil from now till 14th April 2021 to enjoy *20% discount (Normal retail price : RM69.60)
Our authorised service centres keeps the required Genuine Oil for your Volkswagen
* Only applicable for counter sales or additional on top of engine oil purchased as per standard service maintenance schedule.
Special G SAE 5W-40
Low viscocity engine oil
- Volkswagen Genuine Engine Oil reduce friction between moving parts to a minimum, thus extending the life of the engine
- A high degree of long-term stability enables flexible change intervals along with correspondingly high availability
- Reduced friction makes it possible to reduce CO2 emissions and fuel consumption
- The engine oil remains sufficiently fluid even under heavy use and rapidly reaches all lubrication points
- Carefully selected additives reduce oil consumption
- Volkswagen Genuine Engine Oil stand out in terms of temperature stability and offer a high degree of cold start-up reliability
Time for an oil change? The service interval icon in the main display will remind you
Your owner's manual will inform you when it's time for an oil change.
Every 15,000km, but at least once a year (whichever comes first)
Warning lights for engine oil
Even the best engine oil needs the correct fill level to protect your engine. Too little oil: Metal rubs on metal and may damage the engine. Too much oil: It can get into the combustion chamber and damage the catalytic converter. So make sure you check the oil level on a regular basis.
Engine oil level too low or engine oil level faulty
Engine oil level is too low. Switch off the engine and check the oil level.
Engine oil system faulty. Visit a specialist and have the engine oil sensor checked.
Engine oil pressure too low
- Switch off the engine and measure the oil level.
- Are the lights still flashing?
To avoid any damages, switch off the engine immediately and seek assistance from a specialised company.
Measuring the oil level correctly
Driving with too low an oil level puts the engine at risk - too much engine oil is just as damaging. Read here how to correctly measure the oil level.
Warm up your Volkswagen by driving at least 10 km.
Park your car on a flat surface and switch off the engine. Leave it to stand for two minutes so the warm engine oil can collect in the oil pan.
Open the bonnet and remove the oil dipstick.
Clean the oil dipstick with a lint-free cloth.
Finally, insert the dipstick in the measuring opening slowly to prevent the oil from sloshing around.
Carefully remove the oil dipstick and read the oil level: The oil film must be between the min. and max. markings. If it is, you can completely reinsert the oil dipstick and carry on driving. If not, you should either refill the engine oil or contact your specialised company.
Watch and learn more
Perfect for taking on longer journeys: the 1 l container of Volkswagen Special G SAE 5W-40 is especially important in the car when you head off on holiday.
The high-quality additives in the container are your engine's essential vitamins and minerals.