Keep your Volkswagen ticking.
With proper care you can extend your Volkswagen's life and improve its resale value. Our Factory Recommended Maintenance Timeline allows Volkswagen Owners to find out exactly what their vehicle needs, when it needs it.
It also allows potential buyers to find out what maintenance has to be performed on a Volkswagen to ensure its optimum performance, reliability and fuel efficiency.
By servicing your Volkswagen with us each year, you extend its life, save money in the long run and also improve its overall performance, because servicing is the best form of preventative maintenance. Our Factory Recommended Maintenance Timeline allows Volkswagen Owners to find out exactly what their vehicle needs, when it needs it.
Can't find your vehicle here? Simply contact your local authorised Volkswagen Service Centre.
Terms & Conditions
1) The Service Pricing Guide is based on Manufacturer's Requirement as per owner's manual, under normal driving conditions.
2) Scheduled Services means scheduled service intervals which are scheduled to occur at every 15,000km/12 month interval (whichever occurs first) as set out in the service schedule for each model.
3) The recommended retail prices in the Service Pricing Guide are subject to change without prior notice
4) The Service Pricing Guide does not cover the following items:
• Tyre rotation and balancing and wheel alignment where required;
• Repair of accident damage to any body, driveline or chassis components;
• Additional maintenance due to modification from original specification;
• Normal wear and tear consumable items and parts requiring additional maintenance (including but not limited to clutch linings, brake discs and pads, brake linings, wiper blades, globes of all types (including Bi Xeon and LED), fuses, trims, brakes, diesel particulate filters, catalytic converters, all belts, water pumps, tyres, Satellite Navigation update disks and all other parts of your vehicle that have been subject to normal wear and tear);
• Items or work required as a result of vehicle misuse or abuse or as a result of the vehicle not being driven in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines;
• Additional fluids and additives not specified in the relevant Service Pricing Guide;
• Adjustments not specified in the relevant Service Pricing Guide
• Additional maintenance and repairs that may be recommended by your Authorised Volkswagen Dealer to suit your individual driving characteristics;
• Service or maintenance of non-genuine Volkswagen parts;
The published price in the Service Pricing Guide is the recommended retail price. Please consult your dealer on the pricing for the Scheduled Service. It is your (vehicle owner) responsibility to ensure that you present your vehicle at an Authorised Volkswagen Dealer for servicing at each Scheduled Service interval. If you miss any Scheduled Service, this will result in a void warranty.
Authorised Volkswagen Dealers are required to advise you if any additional service or maintenance work is required. You should be informed prior to that work being undertaken and your consent should be requested and obtained before the Authorised Volkswagen Dealer undertakes the additional service or maintenance work.
• Volkswagen means Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
• Authorised Volkswagen Dealer means a dealer appointed by Volkswagen to sell new Volkswagen vehicles of the kind marketed from time to time by Volkswagen in Malaysia and/or to perform Volkswagen warranty service on such vehicles.
All prices shown are recommended retail price. Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change prices and specification without prior notice.